Faculty & Presenter Resources
All individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity must disclose ALL financial relationships with ineligible companies in any amount from the past 24 months regardless of the potential relevance to the education.
An ineligible company is an entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- Pharmaceutical companies or distributors
- Bio-medical startups that have begun a governmental regulatory approval process
- Diagnostic labs that sell proprietary products
- Growers, distributors, manufacturers or sellers of medical foods and dietary supplements
- Device manufacturers or distributors
- Compounding pharmacies that manufacture proprietary compounds
- Manufacturers of health-related wearable products
- Advertising, marketing, or communication firms whose clients are ineligible companies